BLOC, the ultimate theatre clog. Designed for long-lasting comfort and easy maintenance.
Say, “hello,” to WOCK BLOC. The one-piece shoe, designed for long-lasting comfort and easy maintenance.
Ideal for activities in which professionals spend many hours standing. Especially suited to those who often suffer foot discomfort or lower body fatigue. WOCK BLOC are indeed excellent shoes for Operating Room, Hospitals, other Healthcare Institutions, Pharmaceutical, Hospitality, Veterinarian and Beauty Industries.
The BLOC is a professional, autoclavable shoe with a heel designed for comfort.
WOCK BLOC Features:
- Anti-Slip – The design of the sole reduces the risk of slipping.
- Sterilisable and Autoclaveavle – Produced with a high-quality polymer that therefore allows sterilisation in an Autoclave up to 134°C.
- Strei-Tech™ Technology – Provides odour, bacterial and fungal growth resistance.
- Antistatic – Promotes the dissipation of accumulated static electricity.
- Breathable – Regulates the temperature and humidity of the foot.
- Lemon Scented – No unpleasant, rubbery scent. BLOC has a fresh and soft fragrance, with a lemon scent.
- Removable Strap – Increases comfort and support to the heel, as well as keeping your foot firmly in the shoe.
- SATRA – WOCK BLOC shoes have been tested and approved by SATRA organisation.
- Shock Absorption – The special design helps to reduce the occurrence of micro-lesions, bones and joints, leg fatigue.
- Upper Liquid Protection – Avoids the entrance of liquids inside the shoe.
- Washable to 90°C – The shoes are machine washable up to 90°C.
WOCK BLOC Care and Cleaning:
WOCK BLOC shoes are machine washable up to 90°C. Additionally, they can be autoclaved up to 134°C. Avoid using aggressive detergents, specifically solvents or corrosive products. Keep the shoes away from heat sources and instead, allow them to air dry. The model’s durability depends on factors such as the type of flooring, hours used, the user’s weight, etc. Avoid using chemicals such as citric acid, mineral oil, petrol and diesel, as these can damage the BLOCs.