PCBA defluxing cleaner for aqueous cleaning process
PROMOCLEAN DISPER 607 is a water based cleaner formulated to remove all types of baked-on flux residues left on printed circuit board assemblies. Its high wetting performance permits to efficiently remove lead free soldering pastes and fluxes.
PROMOCLEAN DISPER 607 it is recommended for markets and applications demanding high reliability in their electronics such as Aerospace, Military & Defense, Transportation, Energy, Medical, among others.
Performance and Reliability
- The low surface tension allows cleaning in areas usually inaccessible for standard detergents,
- Compatible with all metals,
- High rinsing capacity,
- For automated process using spray-in-air or by dipping, using ultrasonic or jetting systems.
- High cleaning efficiency at low concentration,
- Long bath lifetime.
- Non-flammable, no flashpoint,
- No toxic, no risk for the user,
- Low VOCs,