MBTech N29 Automatic Stencil Cleaner
Efficient, Economical, Environmentally Friendly
MBTech N29 Automatic Stencil Cleaner. An efficient and innovative solution, specially designed to provide high-quality cleaning performance for your daily Surface Mount Technology adhesive or solder paste stencils.
How the MBTech N29 Automatic Stencil Cleaner works:
To begin with, place the stencils into the loading cell of the equipment. The machine will then automatically immerse the stencils in an upright position and submit them to the superior cleaning performance of perpendicular ultrasound. This process subsequently leaves the stencils perfectly clean in just a few minutes.
Alternatively, a Spray Under Immersion system can replace the ultrasonic, in the same way, for the cleaning of your sensitive screens or stencils. Following the cleaning cycle, the stencil automatically rises, passing through sprays of filtered cleaning liquid. A loading cell then dries the stencils.
The in-line filtration continuously removes soil loading, subsequently keeping the cleaning medium at high-quality levels. The use of an aqueous product (no flash-point, low VOC content) makes it possible to separate the residue, ensuring a 100% closed-loop cleaning process. This, in particular, helps to meet today’s economic and environmental demands.
- Fully automatic Ultrasonic and/or Spray Under Immersion cleaning system.
- No contact with chemistry.
- Water-based process in close-loop.
- Rinsing with filtered cleaning liquid.
- No water supply needed.
- Magnetic driven pumps.
- Hot air drying system included.
- Effective cleaning of adhesive or solder paste stencils, misprinted boards and squeegee.
- Contains filtration to avoid contamination build-up.
- Completely automated with PLC and a wide touch screen.
- Automated maintenance alarm.
- Low cleaning process costs, hence, economically efficient.
- An automatic cover helps to reduce evaporation of the cleaner.
- Continuous recyclability of the cleaning medium, therefore, economically efficient.
- Minimal maintenance requirements (standard filter cartridges).