3 Ply Face Mask
Biobase Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask, CE Certified!
The Disposable 3 Ply Face Mask blocks the wearer from spraying pollutants when exhaling by covering the mouth, nose, and jaw. The mask is lightweight, making it easy to breathe through when wearing. It has a three-layer, anti-wrinkle design. The molding and the affinity layers are composed of spun-bonded non-woven fabric and the filter layer is made from melt-blown non-woven fabric. The masks each include the mask body, mask band, and nose clip.
Nonwoven fabrics are broadly defined as sheet or web structures bonded together by entangling fiber or filaments (and by perforating films) mechanically, thermally or chemically. They are flat or tufted porous sheets that are made directly from separate fibres, molten plastic or plastic film. They are not made by weaving or knitting and do not require converting the fibres to yarn. Typically, a certain percentage of recycled fabrics and oil-based materials are used in nonwoven fabrics. The percentage of recycled fabrics varies based upon the strength of material needed for the specific use. In addition, some nonwoven fabrics can be recycled after use, given the proper treatment and facilities. For this reason, some consider non-woven a more ecological fabric for certain applications, especially in fields and industries where disposable or single use products are important, such as hospitals, schools, nursing homes and luxury accommodations.
This product is CE certified. This certificate confirms that the product meets the requirements of the EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and within limits of its standards gives a presumption of conformity with essential requirements of Regulation 2016/425.
How to use a face mask?
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.