WOCK CLOG Shoes
CLOG for maximum performance. The feeling of absolute safety, which makes walking a pleasure.
Introducing WOCK CLOG. The ideal shoes for professionals who work in the most demanding environments.
Specially designed for professionals who spend many hours standing, and who hence have a tendency to suffer foot discomfort or lower body fatigue. Especially those who work in Operating Rooms, Hospitals, other Healthcare Institutions, Pharmaceutical, Hospitality, Veterinarian and Beauty Industries.
WOCK CLOG is a comfortable, professional shoe that is sterilisable, bicoloured, with a strap option, entirely made of polymeric materials.
WOCK CLOG features:
- Anti-Slip – The design of the sole reduces the risk of slipping.
- Sterilisable and Autoclavable – Produced with a high-quality polymer that allows sterilisation in an Autoclave up to 134°C.
- Steri-Tech™ Technology – Provides odour, bacterial and fungal growth resistance.
- Grid Design™ Technology – Improves shock absorption capacity, while being highly flexible and breathable to allow maximum comfort.
- Antistatic – Promotes the dissipation of accumulated static electricity.
- Breathable – Regulates the temperature and humidity of the foot.
- Lemon Scented – No unpleasant, rubbery scent. CLOG has a fresh and soft fragrance, with a lemon scent.
- Removable Insole – The detachable insole allows deeper cleaning.
- Removable Strap – Increases comfort and support to the heel, as well as keeping your foot firmly in the shoe.
- SATRA – This footwear has been tested and approved by SATRA organisation.
- Shock Absorption – The special design helps to reduce the occurrence of micro-lesions, bones and joints, leg fatigue.
- Upper Liquid Protection – Avoids the entrance of liquids inside the shoe.
- Washable to 90°C – The footwear can be machine washed up to 90°C.
WOCK CLOG Care and Cleaning:
Wash the CLOGs in a washing machine, up to 90°C, or autoclave up to 134°C together with their insoles. Don’t use aggressive detergents, specifically, solvents or corrosive products. Additionally, it is important to keep the CLOGS away from heat sources and instead allow them to air dry. The model’s durability depends on factors such as the type of flooring, hours used, the user’s weight, etc. We recommend wearing CLOGs with socks. Avoid using chemicals such as citric acid, mineral oil, petrol and diesel, as these can damage the CLOGS.