Topklean MC 1007
Solvent for degreasing – Compatibility with all metals, glass and ceramic – Co-solvents process
TOPKLEAN MC 1007 has a very low impact on environment and generates low emissions at use temperature. It has no ozone depleting potential; it is not miscible to water and decomposes biologically.
Performance and Reliability
- Homologated by SAFRAN: DMP13-300
- Alternative to chlorinated solvents, mainly the trichlorethylene.
- Effectively removes whole oils thanks to the aliphatic hydrocarbons that compose it, tough residues such as dried or cracked grease and polishing pastes thanks to its operating temperature, up to 82 ° C.
- Will not harm most plastics and elastomers or painted surfaces.
- Intermediate cleaning before heat treatment, final cleaning during production, assembly or maintenance.
- Low consumption of the product in vacuum process.
- Corrosion inhibitor non film-forming and temporary protection