Reliable contact soldering – The Nexus makes it possible!
The Rehm Thermal Systems vacuum soldering oven is exceptionally well suited for production facilities which pursue flux-free and void-free soldering in various inert gases (N2, H2, N2/H2 95/5).
Unique technological advantages:
- Oxide and void-free joint surface between chip and interconnected device
- Integrated or separate cleaning and de-scaling processes
- Simple profiling and fast heating and cooling rates
- Assembly under high level of vacuum
- Integration of drying and degassing processes
- Optimum dispersal of waste heat
The vacuum soldering process generates temperatures of up to 450 °C and is an ideal solution for void-free and flux-free applications. Commonly used for bonding processes as well.