Condensation & Vacuum Soldering System
Reliable processes with and without vacuum
In condensation reflow soldering with the CondensoX-Series, soldering is accomplished with the aid of a hot vapour as well as the medium Galden®. Since the heat transfer in condensation soldering is up to ten times higher than with convection soldering it is particularly suitable for handling large or high-mass boards.
Unique technological advantages:
- Injection principle (repeatable control of the reflow profile)
- Hermetically sealed process chamber
- Controllable vacuum process – pre-vacuum and vacuum after soldering possible
- Manual loading from frontside
- No Galden® loss, active Galden® filtering
- Optional process monitoring (traceability) with the wireless WPS system
A defined quantity of fluid (usually perfluorpolyether) is vaporized during operation in the process chamber, which is hermetically sealed by means of a bulkhead. The vapor allows for extremely effective heat transfer to the PCBs due to the release of heat during condensation.