Promosolv IPA T
Solvent for the degreasing, flux removing, rinsing or drying – vapor phase process
Performance and Reliability
- Product resulting from the revalorization of used solvents
- PROMOSOLV IPA T is an azeotrope-like product no-flammable for light degreasing, allows eliminating oils, dust and fingering prints in a vapour phase degreaser.
- When contaminants are tougher, grease, oils, polishing pastes can be eliminated with the use of a Co-solvent of the range Topklean then rinsed in PROMOSOLV IPA T
- Its relatively high boiling point and its very low surface tension make the PROMOSOLV IPA T a product suitable for end degreasing applications.
- Recycling of fluorinated solvents for increasing the sustainability of the
use of the products.
- Can be used for cleaning parts containing many composite materials.